PUR-WALL Wall epoxy system
PUR-WALL is a solvent-free, two component epoxy coating system with orange peel appearance that can be light, medium or aggressive. It exhibits a very physical properties and unique finish.
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean.
- May apply several layers onto itself.
- Contains no solvent (VOC compliant), allowing for interior application without harmful odors.
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing application on many substrates.
WHERE TO USE
- Wet and dry process areas
- Commercial and institutional buildings
- Health care facilities
- Moderate mechanical and chemical resistance areas
- Recreational center
- Showroom areas
|PACKAGING||11.35 L (3 US gal.) and 56.7 L (15 US gal.)|
|COLOR||PART A: Upon request
PART B: Light Amber
MIX: Upon request
|RECOMMENDED THICKNESS||Primer : 4-6 mils
PUR-WALL : 8-12 mils
|SHELF LIFE||12 months in original unopened factory sealed containers. Keep away from extreme cold, heat, or moisture. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from fire hazards.|
|MIX RATIO, BY VOLUME||A:B = 2:1|
|MIX RATIO, BY WEIGHT||Clear: A:B = 100:48-50
|POT LIFE||20-30 minutes @ 77°F (25°C)|
|IMPORTANT NOTE: PROPERTIES @ 73°F (23 °C) and 50% R.H. Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions, especially changes in temperature and relative humidity. The indicated mileage is calculated for flat surfaces. A porous or imperfect surface will require more material in order to cover the same mileage.|